How do I select and compare all counties in a state?Last Updated: April 05, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I see data for all of the counties in a state?
- Where do compare counties?
- How do I see and compare multiple counties?
- Can I compare data in one county to another county?
- Can you create a report for an entire state?
- Compare counties to other counties
- Statewide report - see all counties in a state
Compare counties to other counties. This is potentially a very powerful tool. Admittedly, it is not fully automated yet. We recommend This Article on how to build a report that compares counties.
Statewide report - Want to see summarized data for all or most counties in a state? Select each county in the Area Selector tool. See our article on How do I Build a Community Indicator Report. If you've already built a report, there's another route: Left Navigation > My Areas > Create New Area.