How can I share My Collection?Last Updated: June 11, 2019
This article will help to answer frequently asked questions:
- Can I share My Collection with anyone?
- How do I share the report with others?
- Can I only share collections with members of BroadStreet?
- I wish to present my new collection. How can I share it for a presentation?
- How do I print my report ... should I print my report when I can share an interactive version?
First, we have a few questions for you
Q1. Do you want people to edit this collection?
- Yes, they can edit. See the section below "1. Invite Collaborators"
- No! See "2. Publish a Collection" below
Q2. Are you sharing it with members of BroadStreet?
- Yes, they are or could be members. Great, either see "1. Invite Collaborators" or "2. Publish a Collection"
- No, not members. That's ok - see "2. Publish a Collection" below.
Q3. Are you sharing it with a wide audience (example: via email)?
- Yes. See "2. Publish a Collection" below.
- No. ok, then you have options. See Q2 above.
1. Invite Collaborators
In order to invite collaborators to view and edit your report, click on the bubbles next to the area selection box.
This will open a drop down menu where you can select Add Person or Email. Enter the name or e-mail of the person you'd like to share your report with and they'll then receive a notification to view it.
2. Publish a Collection
Publish a Collection - Published collections are public. So they can be viewed by anyone. including non-members. No login needed. Simply share the url of your published report.
- Go to your collection or report
- To publish a collection, click on the Publish button on the top right corner.
- This will bring up a drop down menu. Add an area, tags, pictures, and contributors.
- Click Publish.
- After publishing, VIEW the collection.
- Copy and paste the link or url.
Collections are saved in the member gallery. We recommend saving it to your favorites!
How do I Find the Url of a Published Collection?
Share the public url link of the published story with anyone.
If you'd like to view the published report and share the PUBLIC URL link:
In Collection > "..." More Button > View Published Collection > then Copy and Paste Url