How do I know the source of the data?Last Updated: May 15, 2019
This article will help to answer frequently asked questions such as:
- How do I know the source of the data?
- Where does your data come from?
- What are the sources of data?
- What datasets did your indicators come from?
Sections in this article:
- In The Map Room
- In a Community Indicator Report
In The Map Room
Community Commons pulls data from a variety of resources. On the map, you can view the source of the data indicator by clicking the small blue i next to the indicator description in the Map Layers window.
Clicking this icon brings up a new window with information about the indicator source.
In a Community Indicator Report
The source of the data is available in the citation section of every data card.